The vision of England captain Bobby Moore holding aloft the Jules Rimet trophy as his teammates lift him into the air at Wembley Stadium is probably the most iconic image in English football history. It captures the moment the Three Lions conquered the world under the steady guidance of legendary manager Sir Alf Ramsey, thus securing their place in the pantheon of England's all-time greats.
Now you can own a piece of this iconic football history in a 41 inches width by 30.5 inches height frame. The ultra-rate piece comprises of the England 1966 shirt signed by ten of Sir Alf Ramsey's legendary World Cup-winning team plus a white card signed by the man who captained the Three Lions to glory that day: Bobby Moore.
The signatures on the shirt are from Martin Peters, Sir Geoff Hurst, Sir Bobby Charlton, Alan Ball, George Cohen, Jack Charlton, Nobby Stiles, Ray Wilson, Roger Hunt and Gordon Banks. The item comes with an official Certificate of Authenticity, which serves as your proof that signatures are authentic.
Your purchase will help contribute towards tracking and understanding the spread of COVID-19; ensuring patients get the care they need and frontline workers get essential supplies and information; and accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments.
Bobby Moore was an English professional footballer. He most notably played for West Ham United, captaining the club for more than ten years, and was the captain of the England national team that won the 1966 FIFA World Cup. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest defenders of all time, and was named by Pelé as the greatest defender that he had ever played against.
You will be supporting
Common Goal COVID-19 Relief Fund uses its existing network of community organisations to deliver essential support services in direct response to the coronavirus pandemic across 90 countries and to over 2 million people. The Fund not only look at tackling the immediate effects of the crisis but also ensure that support continues in the aftermath of the health crisis. Click here for more about the Fund.
England 1966 Shirt Signed By Ten With Bobby Moore Signed Card
- You will receive an England 1966 shirt signed by ten of the English World Cup winning team
- Signatures on the shirt are from Martin Peters, Sir Geoff Hurst, Sir Bobby Charlton, Alan Ball, George Cohen, Jack Charlton, Nobby Stiles, Ray Wilson, Roger Hunt and Gordon Banks
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Experience provided in English
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete.
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on Icon's availability.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.