In this ultra-rare photo, legendary icons Muhammad Ali is shown pretending to punch John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and George Harrison of The Beatles. This legendary framed photo was personally signed by boxing legend Muhammad Ali and is extremely rare following the passing of the great man. The item comes with an official Certificate of Authenticity, which serves as your proof that the autograph is 100% genuine.
Your purchase will help contribute towards tracking and understanding the spread of COVID-19; ensuring patients get the care they need and frontline workers get essential supplies and information; and accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments.
Nicknamed "The Greatest", Muhammad Ali is widely regarded as one of the most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century and as one of the greatest boxers of all time. His influence extended beyond sport to the worlds of politics and civil rights. At a pivotal point in the history of the United States, Ali was an icon to millions across the world.
You will be supporting
International Care Ministries (ICM) teaches essential life skills through a supportive, community-based approach, unleashing unfulfilled potential in impoverished communities. We partner with local pastors from 5,000 slums to empower more than 175,000 people every year to fight the bondage of poverty. Click here for more about ICM.
Muhammad Ali Signed Photo: Punching The Beatles
- You will receive a framed Muhammad Ali Punching The Beatles photo signed by Muhammad Ali
- Comes with official Certificate of Authenticity
- Experience provided in English
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete.
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on Icon's availability.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.