This red Uniqlo shirt was issued at the 2019 Shanghai Masters Tournament. Personally signed by the Swiss master, Roger Federer at a private signing session, the shirt comes with an official Certificate of Authenticity, which serves as your proof that the signature is 100% authentic.
Your purchase will help contribute towards tracking and understanding the spread of COVID-19; ensuring patients get the care they need and frontline workers get essential supplies and information; and accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests, and treatments.
What makes a modern champion of sport? Is it the trophies and awards? The acclaim, fame or global popularity? Whatever it is, Roger Federer has it in spades. At the time of writing, Federer has won 97 career titles, including six Australian Opens, one French Open, five US Opens and the Wimbledon title a whopping eight times. He is, without doubt, one of the greatest to ever grace a tennis court.
You will be supporting
Common Goal COVID-19 Relief Fund uses its existing network of community organisations to deliver essential support services in direct response to the coronavirus pandemic across 90 countries and to over 2 million people. The Fund not only look at tackling the immediate effects of the crisis but also ensure that support continues in the aftermath of the health crisis. Click here for more about the Fund.
[Match Issue] Roger Federer Signed Red Uniqlo Shanghai Masters Shirt
Only ONE Available
Roger Federer signed red Uniqlo shirt issued at the 2019 Shanghai Masters: ATP Masters 1000 Tournament
- You will receive a red Uniqlo shirt signed by Roger Federer
- Shirt was issued at the 2019 Shanghai Masters
- Comes with Certificate of Authenticity
- Experience provided in English
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete.
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on Icon's availability.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.