Ever wanted to know how to make Michelin Starred grade dishes? For any culinary fanatics, this the chance not to be missed. This January, Michelin chef Virgilio Martínez will be in Hong Kong for his restaurant opening and a culinary masterclass.
Join the masterclass to learn how to make Michelin level Peruvian dishes and find out how Virgilio manage to get his flagship restaurant LIMA to ranked 5th in the world over dinner. After the masterclass, take home a personalised apron and an autographed cookbook as memento for this unbelievable memory.
Virgilio Martínez is a Peruvian chef and restaurateur. He is considered one of the new generation of Peruvian chefs promoting the spread of Peruvian cuisine. He is known for his use of applying modern cooking techniques to indigenous Peruvian ingredients.
You will be supporting
Culinary Masterclass with Virgilio Martínez
- Artisanal appetisers plate before the start of the masterclass
- 3-course dinner instruction led by Virgilio Martínez himself
- Chef will dine with the guests after the masterclass
- Each guest will take home a personlised apron and an autographed cookbook
- Maximum of 10 guests per masterclass
- Experience provided in English
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on Icon's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete